Home Staging in Salt Lake
Staged to Impress.
Staged to Sell!
Are you are a real estate professional, a private homeowner or a rental agency? Then your property needs staging.
When people arrive at a home, apartment or any other property they are interested in investing in, it needs to shine. A drab empty space doesn’t inspire a purchase, but a place that is welcoming, interesting and inspiring helps remove the barriers you might be having in moving that property.
Even if you don’t usually have trouble selling a house, staging it to be a home can encourage a buyer to spend more in a shorter amount of time. That’s good for everyone.
Do you have the time, the eye for good design and the patience to stage your house properly?
You Need Aloe & Elm
Sell Your House For More, Faster and Easier.
When Staged By Us.
“We create spaces that look amazing, function beautifully, and make people happy to be there.”
Aloe & Elm started off decluttering and organizing spaces. We’ve simply expanded that to interior design, with a focus on staging homes for sale. And whether you are using us to give your own home a makeover or serving a client by getting their house sold, we are here to assist you in that effort. We do this in three primary ways: home staging services, vacation rental furnishing services and interior design services.
Aloe & Elm have the experience and expertise you need. We’ve furnished and designed and staged scores of properties.
Real Estate Agents Citing Easier Sale Of Home
Sales Price Compared to Unstaged Homes
Up to 50% Less Time On Market (Compared to non-staged homes)
1… 2… 3…
House Staging Consultation
During this stage of the process, we explore your space. Be it an office, a house or an apartment, we will analyze the layout and decide, with you, which rooms need staging. We will consult about pricing and other potential services needed at this time.
Home Staging Setup
We have a lot of furniture. A lot.
At this stage we will determine which style and pieces we need to use and do a complete staging. The staging itself takes about 1 day. Then it’s on to the final step.
Market Your Staged Home
Now that this house looks like a comfortable home, it’s time to get it on the market! Since the home should sell faster, we may only need to leave our furniture there for a brief time, but if your home takes longer to sell for some reason, we can keep the furnishings there as long as you need them.
Home Staging: Before & After
Remember, using our service, you will be able to sell the house faster, for more, and have more satisfied clientele. That means both the buyer and seller!
We have been staging houses in the Salt Lake and Provo area for a long time. Our work speaks for itself.
But in case it’s not clear:
We are experts at home staging.
Let’s stage your house to sell.
Get Ahold Of Us Now.
You can always call us at this number (you can text, too): 801-212-9155
Better yet, use this handy form to start your consultation right here, right now.
Is Home Staging Worth It?
Generally, the benefits of staging a home for sale far outweigh the costs and make staging your property worthy of consideration. Here are a few ways that staging can help sell the property, whether you are a realtor, agent or private seller.
- Home staging helps your property stand out. Online. If you’ve ever looked at the MLS or even an app that shows homes, you quickly realize that there are a lot of options for home buyers, even in a tight market. By staging a home well, your property will stand out from the rest and look fantastic to a browsing potential buyer.
- Inspire something to aspire to. When a shopper comes to your property, it is important that they fall in love with it. They’ll move faster and be more sure of any sale, and potentially spend more. We help you create that emotional connection by staging your home. With intelligent color choices, layouts and furnishings, we help the buyer develop positive feelings about your space and imagine living in it themselves.
- Creative floorplans take creative staging. Sometimes it’s tough to consider how a room might be used when there is no furnishings livening up the place. Also, rooms actually appear somewhat smaller witout appropriate furniture. So we help your buyers think creaticvely about the space they’ll be getting, even if the home has an odd layout or shape to it.
- Increase the selling price. We always want more for our property, but increasing the price also means considering staging if your home has been in the market for a while. By creatively marketing the space with proper staging, it is amazing to see how often a home will move without lowering the price.
- Move your home faster. There are various surveys of agents and agencies that all declare roughly the same thing: staged homes spend from a third (33%) less to half (50%) the time on the market compared to non-staged housing.
What our clients are saying.
More Northern Utah Home Staging Projects.
Interior design encompasses much more than staging a home for sale. We also provide furnishing services for vacation rentals and customized interior design services for homeowners in general. When you use Aloe & Elm, you are getting a full-service team to make sure that your home will look it’s absolute best for whatever purpose you need it for.
Start Your Journey in Home Staging Now Online
(Or, Give Us A Call)
We’ll always answer any question you might have and our consultation fee goes toward the staging cost when you decide to use us to stage your home. When you reach out to us through our form, we’ll call you back and get any details missing to set up a time for an in-home consultation.
See Some Of Our Recent Projects
Our friendly and qualified team is committed to offering unique and beautiful design that fits you. Check out these posts below to see some of what we could do for you. You can also follow us online at Instagram for all of our latest projects. That way you can see what style fits your home, budget and goals the best.
Throughout this website we make some pretty audacious claims! Here, we will link to the place or places from where these claims derive. If you have any questions, contact us. We’ll chat and let you know our first-hand stats as well!
Claim 1: Staged homes sell faster and for more money than non-staged homes. (National Association of Realtors)
Claim 2: More than 80% of real estate agents representing buyers said staging made it easier for their buyers to see themselves in the home, according to a 2021 survey by the NAR.
Claim 3: And 23% of agents said that home staging led to increased offers between 1% and 5% compared to similar homes that weren’t staged.